Donate bitcoins at: 12CEuFuAXLPQLe679ZHEsXqYgMfzT1p9qn
- Is being greedy really all that bad? Nope.
- Community residents say they don’t want a development to go forward. Is the “if you don’t like it, move” argument justified in some cases?http://www.calgaryherald.com/news/calgary/Residents+council+know+their+concerns+over+density+Stadium/8698722/story.html
- Corporations that profit in the billions complain about the government allowing more competition.
- A government whistleblower is suspended without pay for speaking truth to power.
- What does the law say about videotaping police in public places. Some insight offered by Canadian Privacy lawyer David T. Frasier.
- Drugs are being used more and more to treat psychiatric issues in Canada.
- Medical marijuana crackdown in Canada leaves patients out to dry.
- A Winnipeg business owner waits for red tape to clear before he can do anything with his business.
- Conservative MP Joy Smith touts the benefits of making internet pornography opt in for all Canadians.
- A competition tribunal rules in favour of credit card cartels.
- You wanted to know who America is at war with? Sorry, that’s classified.