Gonna fight against the mass appeal
We’re gonna kill the 7 record deal
Make records that have more than one good song
The dinosaurs will slowly die
And I do believe no one will cry
I’m just fucking glad I’m gonna be
There to watch the fall
Prehistoric music industry
Three feet in la brea tar
Extinction never felt so good
- Police in British Columbia regularly crack down on speeders and leave vacationing families on the side of the road to boot?http://www.theprovince.com/news/Stranded+drivers+impounds+overkill+penalty+excessive+speeding/8804157/story.html
- The Canadian Legal Aid system (administered differently from province to province) lacks funding.
- While Canadian public defenders are cash strapped, judged in Manitoba sure aren’t
- We get into the drug war issue (again) as we’re inspired by Waterloo’s police chief speaking out against full legalization of pot.
- The man who said that Ron Paul’s media paywall makes him a dinosaur thrashing in the tar pits comes on the show to chat. The one and only Mr Michael W. Dean. Canadian cool cats in Weyburn and Estevan Saskatchewan can listen to Mr Dean and co-host Neema Vedadi’s weekend talk radio show, Saturdays from 3-5 PM on KTGO 1090 AM.
- Ed talks about a frightening experience he has had as a new father and takes a few minutes to reflect on abuse suffered by parents during their childhoods.