- What is this, World War 1? Cream rationing is alive and well in Canada.
- Big businesses proves once again that it’s not in favour of free markets. They’re too tough to compete in!
- The chocolate price fixing conspiracy in Canada comes to an end! Class actions make everything better in a statist world.
- Oh Quebec. As a defunct government grant program is studied, it reveals just how bad government corruption has been in la belle province.
- We very briefly touch on a group of Toronto firefighters that were fired over sexist tweets and facebook posts.
- Ed edges in a mention of the 5 S’s to make your baby calm and comfortable.
- Starts at 32:35 – Jesse Walker, Author of The United States of Paranoia and Reason Magazine’s Books Editor comes on the show to talk about mass shooting stat’s in America.
Check out his book on Amazon!