Ed and Ethan #59
Our format remains limited for the next few months but as always, this past week gives us plenty to get passionate about in the limited time we have!
- Beheading a chicken prompts calls to the police.
- Regina suffering a housing problem. Who;s fault do we suppose that is?
- Canada’s senators are embroiled in scandal lately.
- Food truck customers have a big problem. Apparently they can’t plan ahead and igure out when to go to the bathroom.
- Streets can be cleaned if you have enough guns!
- A tragic death prompts discussion on the safety of sports and life in general.
- A schools adopts a military regiment. Is this creepy or touching?
- An Alberta woman pays for her own research poll on the public’s view of a new major sports facility.
- A mortgage brokers lobby group is calling for more leniency in rules ofr buying homes.
- Less than half of the eligible electorate voted in British Columbia’s recent election. Progress!
- Quebec’s Premier is advocating for 50% of the province’s consumed food to be sourced locally.
Ed and Ethan’s Bitcoin Cast #13
- Does dividing bitcoin mean increasing the money supply like central banks do to traditional currencies? What’s the difference?
- Our favourite Canadian exchange is being shunned by the Royal Bank of Canada.
- Mt. GOX, Bitcoin’s largest exchange has a run in with American Homeland Security. Is this all a misunderstanding?
- Webmoney, the paypal of Russia, now supports bitcoin!
- Coinbase offers merchants the ability to accept bitcoin subscription payments.
- ASICminer continues to amaze by achieving the bitcoin world’s first million dollar sale.